Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Do you Believe?

The question "Do you believe?" has become the question of all questions. When talking about almost everything, whether it be, God, Santa, or where we came from, that question comes up almost every time. I have found myself not asking this question enough in my life.

Let me back up a bit, I am a Christian, and follower of Christ. Therefore, I "Do believe" that there is a God, who created me and sent His only Son to die for me. So why then should I ask myself "Do you(David) Believe?" if I already know what I believ in. Well, because if I am not costantly checking my Christian walk, then it will become easier to fall away.

So if I constantly ask myself, "Do I believe?", then I will remind myself, who I am constantly representing wherever in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment